Thursday, January 22, 2015

Self-Introduction


Hi! My name is Cara. I live part-time in South St. Paul with my little brother, mom, and step dad. I also part-time live in West St. Paul with my boyfriend. This is my second semester at Inver Hills and I am planning to major in Business. I can’t wait to get my degree and start my career in the business world. I am currently a server at Olive Garden in Maplewood. In my free time, I like to hang out with my friends or play on my computer. On my 18th birthday, I went to the casino and I was lucky enough to win $12,000 playing Bingo. In addition to my winnings, I saved up my money and just recently purchased a 2015 Ford Fusion. Hopefully I win big again so I can move out into my own place.

No comments:

Post a Comment